Alamo KidSports | Phone: 210.399.4861 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Classes meet once per week.
- Each class lasts 50 minutes. SoccerTouch classes are 1 hour.
- Children should wear loose fitting clothing and sneakers and bring a water bottle. Please no sandals or dress shoes. For classes at the Training Ground, cleats may be worn, but tennis shoes should still be brought to every class.
- Parent participation classes (all Classes for 18 months to 3 years old): Please only one parent per child on the playing field. This will allow for more focus and attention to the activities.
- Absolutely no food, drinks or gum during class or within training area.
- Please arrive 10 minutes before class time; all classes will start and end on time.
- Liability Waiver Form: All parents of participants are required to sign this document on behalf of their child prior to stepping on to the field or court. There are no exceptions to this rule. Should you not sign this document, your child will not be allowed to participate and no credits or refunds will be issued.
Trial Class Policy and Information
- Our Trial Class Program allows you to try the program without committing to the session. Please call the office at 210.399.4861 to schedule a Trial Class.
- NOTE: Please contact us if you cannot attend your trial class. We limit the number of trials for many reasons so it is important you show up for your scheduled time. We ask this out of courtesy to us and the other participants who may have wanted to try that class but were wait-listed because of your trial.
- We encourage customers to join anytime. Our program is a month-to-month program with payment required for the duration of the current season upon your initial registration. After the initial registration, you are continued in our month to month program and may cancel with 30 days written notice.
- Customers must pay for a class spot whether or not your child can attend a specific class. The initial guranteed payment for the current season is calculated based on the number of classes remaining in the season when joining and NOT the number of classes a customer can attend.
- Customers who cannot attend a class may make up classes, subject to our Make-up policy below.
- We understand that there are times that customers are unable to attend a class. Please call the office in advance when you are going to miss a class. Each child may schedule 2 makeup class per quarter in their current sport and class. Any classes not made up in the quarter will be lost.
- Contact us via email or phone to schedule a make-up class.
- We will try to provide the best class times and location alternatives that have space availability.
- We can’t guarantee that an appropriate time, class level or location is available for a make-up class, but we will try to accommodate your request.
- Walkup Makeup classes are not allowed. All makeup classes must be scheduled ahead of time with the main office at 210.399.4861
- All siblings receive a 20% discount for classes. Any promotion discounts being offered are not additional discounts for siblings.
- Military (Active, Reserved, or Retired) receive a 10% discount for classes. Any promotion discounts being offered are not additional discounts for military.
- Discounts also applies to pro-rated classes.
- Classes are scheduled on a first come, first serve basis. Please call the office to register for a class.
- Payment is paid monthly through an auto-debit program. Initial registration into Alamo KidSports programs requires registration for no less than the duration of the current season, but broken into automatic payments charged every month based on the number of scheduled classes in that month (specifically the day before the first of the month). After the initial season, payments continue every month into the next season until canceled with thirty (30) days written notice. The payment for the initial season is fully earned upon being invoiced, but is broken into smaller payments every month to assist your family’s budget. We accept credit and debit card payment. Payment may be made in person or by mail.
- Payment authorization is required through a written arrangement as this is a financial agreement between the family and Alamo KidSports. A family can pay by cash or check as long as there is credit/debit information provided as a back-up. Perpetual payment rejections will be charged a $15 REJECTION FEE when payment is collected.
- All students MUST provide a 30 day written notice of withdrawal for billing arrangements to be removed from processing every month. Alamo KidSports reserves the right to adjust the monetary amount billed each month where applicable due to pro-rates, class changes, additional discounts, or additional fees due, including the Annual $25 Family Registration Fee.
- In the event your Alamo KidSports account falls into delinquency and is reported to a collection agency, you are responsible for any and all fees additional to the amount owed to Alamo TotSports. These additional fees include but are not limited to, collections fees, non-sufficient funds fees, court costs, late fees, and any other additional fee incurred by Alamo KidSports. Any returned check will be charged a fee of $25. Any declined credit card will be charged a fee of $15. We will do our best to advise you if your card on file is about to expire, but the responsibility is on the family to make sure their card is up to date,
- An annual registration fee is due upon your initial registration. This charge will be required annually upon your anniversary date. Each family will be charged the annual fee.
- This fee is subject to change at the discretion of the organization and will supersede any price that may be posted online or in outdated informational brochures.
- The Registration Fee is non-refundable.
- A free program T-shirt will be given to every paid registration at the time of their initial registration. For additional T-shirts, please ask your instructor about purchasing an extra shirt.
- Except as provided below, Alamo KidSports will not offer refunds.
- In the event that Alamo KidSports must cancel a class and Alamo KidSports cannot locate your child a comparable class, no charges for those classes will be made until a class can be located.
- We strongly recommend children participate in the proper age appropriate classes as defined by our literature and web site. The proper class is determined by the child’s age at the first class of the session. Any exceptions must be approved by Alamo TotSports management and will be assessed for suitability by the instructor.
- Alamo KidSports classes are NOT drop-off classes. Parents or caregivers of all participants must stay in the building or vicinity during classes in case your child needs assistance.
Class Schedule Changes or Delays
- Classes for Alamo KidSports require four (4) children. If a class enrollment drops below four (4) children we reserve the right to cancel that class and move the remaining participants into other classes. We will make every effort to enroll your child in another class should this occur.
- Sometimes we will choose to hold classes with four children or less enrolled with the hope of getting more registrants as the season progresses. Customer help in filling up small classes is strongly welcomed and referral incentives will be offered.
- We strive for full classes but we cannot guarantee that some classes will not have a small number of participants throughout the season.
- Younger siblings are welcome to observe the class but for safety reasons we cannot allow these younger children to walk and crawl around the field and play with equipment in the same area as the class.
- Older siblings are welcome to watch but due to the focus and attention required in these classes we cannot allow them to participate. Older children will be asked to leave the field should they be a distraction to the class.
- Please do not bring sick children to class. Children deemed sick will be led to the parent or caregiver and asked not to participate. We kindly ask that you don’t put our instructors in this position by keeping sick kids home.
- We schedule our instructors to avoid any unnecessary staff absences; however, at times an instructor may be unavoidably absent. Should your instructor be absent, we will provide a competent substitute. In the extreme case, when no substitute can be provided, we will arrange a make-up class or issue a credit worth the full value of the class. We at no time guarantee the same instructor all session long although we do work hard to maintain this continuity.
- Alamo KidSports reserves the right to remove a child from our program if that child can not adjust to a group setting. Any child who requires an inordinate amount of time from the instructor compromises the safety as well as the enjoyment of the group as a whole. If a child is removed by Alamo KidSports, no refunds will be given for the class removed.